Induction Cooker In Malaysia
The culinary world has been revolutionized by induction cooking. When you talk about cooktops, electric and gas variants have been the staple for a long time. Gas cooktops offer even heating, while electric ones are generally easy to clean. Combining the best of both worlds is the induction cooker. Let’s examine some benefits to owning an induction cooker in Malaysia.
- Quick Cooking: Induction cookers transfer heat directly to your cookware, instead of the cooktop. Studies indicate that this method heats up food and boils water twice as fast, compared to gas or electric cookers.
- Precise Control: You are able to control temperature much more precisely with various settings. This allows you to cook and serve delicious food with greater consistency.
- Easy Cleaning: Similar to traditional electric cookers, induction cookers have smooth, glass cooktops. The difference is that an induction cooker does not heat its surface, meaning that spillages will not burn on it and leave stains.
- Safer: Since we know that induction cookers heat your cookware directly, its surface remains cool until a suitable cookware is placed on top. This offers an additional safety factor for households that have children and pets that are free to roam.
- Energy Efficiency: Induction generates heat within the cookware itself, thus, more of that heat reaches food and less of it heats up the kitchen. Because it is more efficient in transferring heat, it also consumes less energy, meaning lower electricity bills.
Browse our online store today for some of the best induction cookers in Malaysia.
- Electrolux ETD42SKA Induction Cooker Table Top Safety Auto Cut Off 2100Wwas RM383.00 Special Price RM299.00
- Electrolux ETD29PKB Induction Cooker Table Top 2Kw 8 Level Heatingwas RM284.00 Special Price RM219.00