Gas Stove In Malaysia
These days, people in need of a new stove will inevitably face the decision between going gas or electric. While electric stoves have their own set of benefits, gas stoves are the more popular option in homes and restaurants, for a variety of reasons. Here are 5 advantages to owning a gas stove in Malaysia.
- Cost Effective: In terms of monthly utility costs, gas is typically cheaper than electricity. While the initial cost of most gas stoves are more expensive than electric ones, you will be paying less in utilities in the long run.
- More Durable: Gas stoves are equipped with sturdy metal grates that are longer lasting than the smoothtops of electric stoves. Metal grates are built to endure heavy cookware with abrasive surfaces, whereas glass smoothtops are prone to cracking and scratching.
- Better Control: Because flames require little-to-no warm up time, gas stoves offer greater, near instantaneous heat control. Professional chefs and beginner cooks often appreciate the rapid temperature changes, and try to avoid multiple stoves with numerous settings.
- More Versatile: Gas stoves are compatible with almost all types of cookware with various shaped bottoms. If you own mostly round bottomed cookware, the flames of a gas stove will provide a more even heating.
- Emergency Ready: With a gas stove, you can still cook when there is a power outage. This is highly advantageous for homes situated in areas that regularly experience lengthy outages.
TBM offers some of the best gas stoves in Malaysia. Browse our online store today.
- Zenne KTM-401S - MB Gas Stove 120X120Mm 2Br Turbo Twisterwas RM468.00 Special Price RM409.00
- Rinnai RI-712SI Gas Stove 2 Inner Burner S.Valve B.Ignwas RM621.00 Special Price RM549.00
- Rinnai RTL.35KS FULL SS Single Gas Burner Stove Full Ss Bodywas RM320.00 Special Price RM289.00
- Zenne KTC18 Gas Stove Single Burner 6.1Kw Turbo Twister Sswas RM278.00 Special Price RM249.00