Electric Oven In Malaysia
If you are on the hunt for a new oven, you will eventually have to decide between going electric or gas. While gas ovens have quite a following, electric ovens are widely used in Malaysia as well as all around the world for a number of reasons.
- Even Cooking:They are much more proficient at creating even internal cooking temperatures. This effectively dismisses cold and hot spots from developing, resulting in evenly cooked food and no burning.
- Energy Efficient: Studies indicate that regular gas ovens only convert about 6% of the energy it consumes into applicable cooking heat, whereas an electric oven converts 13% of energy into heat—making it 2X more efficient.
- Beginner Friendly: For less experienced cooks, electric ovens are much easier to use as its temperature controls are digitized and precise.
- Less Moisture: Even though some things benefit from having more moisture in the oven, most foods cook better in drier heat. Some electric ovens even offer steam convection for slow roasting and baking.
- Installation Process: Electric oven installations are generally cheaper and much simpler when compared to installing a gas oven. This is because electric ovens do not require external sources of fuel that must be piped-in. Forget about moving gas cylinders in and out every few months.
- Easy Cleaning: Many electric ovens today have self-cleaning features. While food is cooking in the oven, spills and residue are common. With a self-cleaning option, you can save loads of time and energy.
- Faber FEO FORNO 36 Electric Oven G36L Ss Heating Elementswas RM399.00 Special Price RM349.00
- Zanussi ZOT38DSA Electric Oven 38L 1500W Digital Controlwas RM539.00 Special Price RM449.00
- [PRE ORDER] Zenne KAV-AD1201-B Air Fryer Oven 12.0Lwas RM648.00 Special Price RM539.00
- [PRE ORDER] Khind OT08SS Electric Oven 8.0L 1000W 15 Min Timer SSwas RM176.00 Special Price RM129.00
- [PRE ORDER] Zanussi ZOE552W Smart Electric Oven 62Lwas RM2,129.00 Special Price RM1,449.00