Pressure Cooker In Malaysia
Today’s pressure cookers have come a long way from its noisy, steaming, clanking predecessors. Modern pressure cookers can now be found all over Malaysia, and they are known to offer a lot in the way of convenience and versatility. Here are the top benefits of pressure cooking.
- Healthier & Tastier: Cooking for extended periods in traditional cookware will generally destroy more nutrients. Pressure cookers can reduce cooking time by up to 70%, which helps to retain precious vitamins, minerals, and flavour.
- Save Time: As mentioned above, pressure cookers allow you to prepare food in under half the amount time it would typically take you with traditional cookware. This is very beneficial to people with packed schedules.
- Energy Efficiency: Instead of using multiple pots on separate stoves, a pressure cooker is easily more efficient, and can result in significant savings. This is because pressure cookers typically subscribe to one-pot recipes—add that to shorter cooking times and you will see the difference in your electricity bills.
- Cooler Kitchen: Cooking with regular pots and pans involves heat escaping into the kitchen atmosphere. After just a short while, heat can build up and make for an uncomfortable cooking experience. Pressure cookers retain steam and heat, keeping your kitchen nice and cool.
- Easy Cleaning: Traditional cookware like stovetop pots are prone to leaving cooking residues on the area where they are utilized. Oil sputters and other spills can stain certain surfaces. Pressure cookers have tightly secured lids that prevent messes.
Browse our online store today for some of the best pressure cookers in Malaysia.
- Philips HD2145/62 Pressure Multi Cooker 6.0L All-In Onewas MYR999.00 Special Price MYR919.00