Electrolux EFC926BAR Cooker Hood Recycle Suction 1100MH
1 YEAR GENERAL WARRANTY.
Shorter Cleaning Time
Effectively and quickly removes cooking smoke and greasy hot air to give you a fresh kitchen.
The Electrolux Cooker hood quietly and efficiently removes cooking odours, smoke and steam - all while making less noise and delivering maximum energy efficiency.
Stainless Steel Surface
Stainless steel surface gives Electrolux cooker hoods a premium look and adds elegance to your kitchen.
Easy Control with IQ Touch
IQ Touch gives you easy, intuitive touch control at your fingertips.
- Carbon Filter: Absorb grease and moisture while cooking
- Power Suction: Quickly improve air quality in the kitchen
- Noise Control: Create an enjoyable and quiet cooking environment
- IQ Touch: Provide greatest convenience to use
- Multi-layer Grease Filter: Effectively removes cooking smoke and greasy hot air
- Body colour: Stainless Steel
- Material body: 430 Stainless Steel
- Type of control: Electronic
- Operating mode: Recirculation / Ducting
- Voltage (v): 220-240
- Frequency (Hz): 50
- Maximium Output Air: 1300
- Extraction M3/Hr: -
- Number of Fans: 1
- Number of Fans Speeds: 4 (Including Boost)
- Auto Off: Yes
- Type of Motor: Centrifugal
- Noise Level dB(A) High: 57
- Noise Level dB(A) Low: 52
- Type of Light: LED
- Number of Lights: 1
- Total Power of Lamp (W): 8.5
- Type of Filter: Alu Mesh and Frame
- Nymber of Filters: 3
- Height: 518-1158 mm
- Width: 895 mm
- Depth: 500 mm
|Gross Dimension - With Packaging - Height (mm)||N/A|
|Gross Dimension - With Packaging - Width (mm)||N/A|
|Gross Dimension - With Packaging - Length (mm)||N/A|
COOKER HOOD INSTALLATION SERVICES
Terms and Conditions
- Standard Installation does not include hose, cap and coring works.
- Full Installation include up to 9.5ft hose, cap and 1 coring work.
- Extra wiring, hose or conceal work will be charged seperately.
** Depends on bracket and design kitchen.
- Only within Klang Valley area.