TBM E-waste 2020
Do you know that e-waste is one of the fastest-growing waste streams in the world today? A staggering record of 280,000 kilotonnes was produced in 2016 in Malaysia, and it is estimated to be rising.
Imagine, unwanted electronics that are not handled professionally and carefully discarded may have materials such as chemicals and hazardous metals released to the environment, which lead to adverse effects for human health.
Well, wait a minute; one man’s trash is another man’s treasure!
TBM strives to do our part in protecting the environment. As a token of appreciation, to ensure that your electronic waste is disposed of safely, we are pleased to give away an RM10 TBM voucher for every exchange of your old appliance!
So, recycle your electronic waste in 2 simple steps!
1. Bring your e-waste to the entrance of our store or warehouse and inform our staff.
2. Collect your voucher and bid your old electronic goods goodbye.
Yes, recycling is that easy!
- We are committed to doing our part for the environment by providing an e-waste collection centre for your e-waste.
- We ensure that your e-waste is safely sent to DoE-certified recycling facilities.
- We are also an authorised e-waste collector approved by the U.S Department of Energy to ensure we adhere to a stringent recycling protocol.
Let’s play our part in protecting the environment to sustain the planet for our future generations‼️
Take part in our recycling movement today!
#ThinkofRecyclingThinkofTBM #DisposeYourEWasteProperly #TBMRecycleProgramme #TBMTakesCareOfYourEWasteForYou #TogetherWeProtectTheEnvironment #GetYourVouchersToday
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
The TBM Bring Your e-Waste Program is organized by Tan Boon Ming Sdn Bhd (494355-D) and is governed by these terms and conditions and accompanying details and guidelines as issued and specified by TBM.
1. Customers who bring eligible e-waste items from the categories listed below to any TBM outlets (refer to https://store.tbm.com.my/stores) shall be entitled to redeem a TBM Gift Voucher.
- Small household electrical appliances (Example: iron, electric kettle, electric fan, microwave oven)
- Personal computer (Example: CPU, monitor, laptop)
- Mobile phones
2. Products that are currently not eligible for this program are as follow
- Large appliances weighing 20kg or more (Example: washing machine, air conditioner, refrigerator)
* Although large appliances are currently not eligible for this program, TBM will continue to provide collection services to take them away for free when delivering new purchases to your home.
- Incomplete or disassembled products
- Accessories (Example: light bulb, cable, brackets, adapter, hose)
- Consumables (Example: filter cartridge, ink cartridge, battery)
3. As a token of appreciation, customers who are entitled can redeem a TBM Gift Voucher worth RM10.00 during the program period.
4. TBM has the right to change any of the terms and conditions, program period or any of the program mechanics without prior notice.